The aim of the Association is to promote and develop an
integrative approach to sandplay therapy and associated creative arts
therapies for those interested in working with children, adults, couples and families.
- Training students and professionals.
- Maintaining and developing ethical
- Promoting and supporting research.
- Providing a forum for the
exchange of knowledge on the therapeutic application of sandplay and
creative arts therapies.
- For Introductory Course Information please click here.
Our upcoming courses are :-
17th-18th January 2015 - Introduction to Sandplay Therapy - Teignmouth
6th-8th February 2015 - Certificate in Sandplay Therapy (module I) - Harpenden
7th - 9th March 2015 - Introduction to Sandplay Therapy - Central London (Paddington)