The aim of the Association is to promote and develop an
integrative approach to sandplay therapy and associated creative arts
therapies for those interested in working with children, adults, couples and families.
- Training students and professionals.
- Maintaining and developing ethical
- Promoting and supporting research.
- Providing a forum for the
exchange of knowledge on the therapeutic application of sandplay and
creative arts therapies.
- For Introductory Course Information please click here.
Our upcoming courses are :-
6th - 7th June 2015 - Introduction to Sandplay Therapy - Central London (Paddington)
10th - 17th July 2015 - Certificate In Alchemical Studies - Denia, Spain.
6th - 8th November 2015 - Certificate in Sandplay Therapy (module I) - Manchester
For more information on courses in the UK and Spain please email email@example.com,
or for courses in Ireland contact Deidre Kavanagh at firstname.lastname@example.org.